- Master Electrician
- Electrical Contractor
- ProCore Superintendent Certificate
- ProCore Project Manager Certificate
Carl Putnam, Project Foreman
What is your favorite hobby or thing to do with your personal time?
I like to hang out at home with family watching TV or a movie. I also like video games, computers, electronics, and learning new things.
What is something about you that would surprise people that already know you?
I watch cartoons every night to help me fall asleep. If I don’t, my mind won’t shut off and I am still at work all night.
If you could have dinner with somebody famous, living or dead, who would it be and why?
I would have to say Seth MacFarlane. As I said in the last question, I like cartoon and his are some of my favorites. I think it would be a fun and enjoyable conversation.
How do you define “exceptional”?
- Put in the effort to do your job correctly and efficiently.
- Don’t ignore things you know are wrong just because you didn’t do it.
- If you see a coworker struggling or doing something wrong, and you stop to help or guide them.
If I notice someone that meets these on a daily basis, I would say that they were exceptional.