- Central Michigan University - Bachelors Degree/Dual Major Accounting & Finance
- Kellogg Community College - Baseball Scholarship
- Lansing Community College
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Greater Michigan Chapter - Board Member (2011 to Present)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Greater Michigan Chapter - Past Board Chairman (2015)
- Greater Michigan Construction Academy (GMCA) - Board Member (2011 to Present)
- Greater Michigan Construction Academy (GMCA) - Board Chairman (2014-2016)
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Michigan - Board Member (2011-2016)
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Michigan - Board Chairman (2012)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Western Michigan Chapter - Board Member (2008-2010)
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Western Michigan Chapter - Past Northern Region Chairman
- Leviton Regional Contractor Council - Member
- Schneider Electric (Square D) Midwest Region Teamwork Council - Member (2015 to Present)
David Mollitor, Jr.President/CEO
What is your favorite hobby or thing to do with your personal time?
- Family – My #1 thing to do with my personal time is spending time with my wife & kids. The one thing most people know about me is that I can be a bit of a workaholic. Through the years, I have learned more and more how much I love to be with my family. A nice vacation with my wife & kids is one of the greatest things in the world and the most valuable way in which I can spend my time.
- Fitness – I love to stay in shape so working out is a very important part of my life. I try and get in 5 to 6 workouts per week regardless of being home or traveling for business.
- Golf – Early in my business career, I spent a lot of time on the course. I didn’t play as much through the years as my kids grew up. Now that they are grown, I’m getting back to my love for the sport and trying to get on the course as much as possible.
- Hunting and spending time in the outdoors – To me, the part I enjoy most about hunting is just being in the woods by myself without a phone or computer. Just focusing on the peace and serenity that the woods provides is one of the most relaxing things I can do.
What is something about you that would surprise people that already know you?
I am a very open person, so I am not sure I really have anything surprising in my life that people wouldn’t know about me. However, one thing that many may not know is that I am a people watcher. I just love to study people and the things they do. Another thing would be that I hate to see anyone around me struggle, regardless of whether or not I know them well. I am always willing to jump in and help those in need. Even to the point that my wife sometimes says I am CRAZY, but I just can’t help myself…
If you could have dinner with somebody famous, living or dead, who would it be and why?
For me, I would give anything to have dinner with my grandfather, Bill Glisson. He was the most normal and balanced person I have ever known. He touched so many peoples lives and made many believe, including myself, that he was famous. I would love to have a chance to share everything I’ve done in my life with him. It would mean so much to me to share with him the things he has missed with my family and the things that I have done in my life with the lessons that he taught me.
How do you define “exceptional”?
This is something that is uncommon, rare, outstanding. Simply put – “something great that is out of the ordinary.” In life it seems as if we are always just trying to be normal and achieve the “norm” as dictated by others. It’s easy to be at, or under, the norm but why not be OVER?!? I think if everyone in life was to just do 1% better than ordinary everyday, it would make a HUGE impact on their life as well as those around them. Like it says, exceptional people = exceptional results; it is real!