- Northwestern Michigan College - General Studies
- Davenport University - General Studies
- Employed with Consolidated Electrical Contractors since 2001
- Retail Management for over 15 years
- Target - Former Assistant Manager and District Trainer
Lisa Bozung, Vice President of Administration
What is your favorite hobby or thing to do with your personal time?
I enjoy traveling. I have been to 20 states and 9 countries. I also enjoy cooking and spending time with my family.
What is something about you that would surprise people that already know you?
In Junior High School, I was asked to participate in the Miss Junior America Pageant.
If you could have dinner with somebody famous, living or dead, who would it be and why?
I would enjoy having dinner with my maternal grandmother who passed away before I was born.
How do you define “exceptional”?
My definition would be surpassing what is expected or common. Remarkable people that exceed expectations and deliver superior results.