- Licensed Master Electrician
- Purdue University - Project Management Institute Graduate
Jeff Groesser, Project Manager
What is your favorite hobby or thing to do with your personal time?
I enjoy camping, going to the beach, and being at a race track.
What is something about you that would surprise people that already know you?
I enjoy sitting in our backyard with my wife watching and listening to birds. Always trying to learn how to identify them by their song.
If you could have dinner with somebody famous, living or dead, who would it be and why?
I don’t really have an interest in having dinner with someone famous. I would much rather have dinner with people I truly care about, my wife and daughter. These are the two most important people in my life.
How do you define “exceptional”?
For me, I try and adhere by the following ideas:
- Follow through on commitments you make to clients and people in general.
- Our goal should be to be one of the preferred subcontractors on each project. Don’t be the weak link.
- Work towards everyone’s goals, customer satisfaction, meeting or exceeding profit projections, and working toward future opportunities.
These may seem very simple in idea but can be difficult to achieve at times. Being exceptional is an idea that you have to work at each day.